Thursday, September 11, 2014

evolve day 5


i had jury duty today so my food geek out time was limited. I spent most of the afternoon running errands and making a ground turkey and zucchini marinara sauce (with roti pasta) for my carnivore husband. After yoga, I had to come up with something fast: veggie soup.

A can of veggies, some veggie boullion cubes (tomato, celary and carrot powder, it claims to be sodium free also) and chopped up whatever I had in the bins. Zucchini, carrots, celary heart (I was inspired by Ewa's usage of leeks conversation after class) along with some dry herbs such as majorum, thyme, bay, salt and pepper. It came out good!  




Barlett pears and golden delicious apples on the dehydrator today. Again, I had no time at all. I am trying to make it an early night because yoga is at 5:15 am tomorrow morning. 





No comments:

Post a Comment