Saturday, September 13, 2014

evolve day 7

My muffins look Shakespearian with the Elizabethan period ruff-collar made popular in the sixteenth century. Thy muffins tempst my foul mood in the morn, as thoust not gone running proper. 

Yes, my mood is no good because I love love love my weekend Memorial Park runs, but was unable to go because of the rainy weather. I love running (6 miles can burn 600+ calories, plus my skin looks the best after a run). Ive been going to this park since 1995. I'm so nuts about it, Ive previously selected a dog based on her ability to accompany me. Ive been running so long, this dog has already passed on to Rainbow Brigde, and yet...I still run.


Cornmeal (I omitted all purpose flour because glutens are terrible) a couple tablespoons of soft tofu, cup of almond milk, third cup of canola oil, baking powder, salt and some stevia. I messed up by baking them at 350 instead of 400, so they took longer, like 45 mins instead of 25 mins.


The little muffins looks so complancent in their little ruff collars...so regal, but yet honorably humble. They came out tasting awesome, but they tenaciously stuck to the paper. I did not wait for them to cool off before I tried one though. Maybe it will be less difficult. They are super crumbly, so make sure you arent in the car or somewhere you cant make a little mess. My current dog is happy to comply my command of "get it" and gobble up a big crumb that fell off. Shes a minature pincer, but half piggy; rotund and tubby, football is her natural figure/shape. 



This photograph is a VERY flattering angle and does not show how fat...eh...chubby (poor girl has a low self esteem becasue I tell her all the time that she's a little piggy) she really is. She's got the eye of the tiger because I either told her there was a squirrel or have something to eat in my hands. 

Update: (later in the afternoon) they did not stick so grievously once cooled. The paper removed with ease and peeled away cleanly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment